Train 12 different thinking tools such as Observation, Pattern, Imagery, Abstraction, Intuition, Insight, Analogy, Model, Play, Transformation, Thinking through the Body, Integration to make active choices. Be able to look at daily life Actively.
- Find the source of thoughts in life.
- Develop the abilities to solve real problems from different perspectives.
- Provide hands-on activities and experiences to expand thinking.
- Utilize the educational and technological computer program.
- Understand the principle of advanced technology.
- Use a variety of senses such as visual, auditory, tactile and etc.
- Develop cognitive ability and expand the scope of thinking.