A mathematics learning program from kindergarten to high school that collects thinking problems, curriculum problems, and deepening or applied problems into one set of questions. It helps you maximize your application by comparing concepts with real life and looking at problems in various ways.
- Find the source of thoughts in life.
- Develop the abilities to solve real problems from different perspectives.
- Provide hands-on activities and experiences to expand thinking.
- Utilize the educational and technological computer program.
- Understand the principle of advanced technology.
- Use a variety of senses such as visual, auditory, tactile and etc.
- Develop cognitive ability and expand the scope of thinking.
There are no reviews yet.